Back to Chapters + Illustrations Page
The Hidden Secret
Revelations From an Enigmatic Life
George McMullen holding an ancient Mayan artifact behind his home in
2,000 year old Mayan pottery bead artifact, center of necklace below.
(These details below may not interest anyone else, but I liked knowing about each bead or stone.
I made the brushed cotton 'pillow' and it is all inside a carved teakwood box. The coin is to show size.)
Detail of necklace stones & beads, starting from
- 2,000 year old Mayan Pottery bead, bordered with:
- Lapis Laziuli slices: stone of Total Awareness + Wisdom. I had gotten
them in Nepal. They had come
- Antiqued Copper beads are in between each stone. Copper both elevates
also draws elevated frequencies to you. Used by
ancient priests-priestesses and elders.
- Ancient petrified Pine Wood inlaid to form beads.
- Citrine square "pillows": stone of abundant prosperity.
- Dark colored Agate ovals: transforms negativities to
- Orange Copal Amber I had gotten in the Himalayans of Nepal. Copal
Amber is ancient petrified sap
from tropical trees. Thousands to tens of
thousands of years old.
- Native American more modern pottery beads, bordered by more Lapis
Lazuli from Nepal.
- Pietersite from Australia. Related to Tiger Eye. Believed to be for
visions + accessing Akashic Records.
- Round Horn beads from Africa: grounding
- Botswana Agate, banded black + white ovals: furthers your
quest toward Enlightenment.
- Red Carnelian barrels: sharpens perceptions.
- Jasper: for adapting to situations.